[Liverpool] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - April 2010

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:59:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Ben Arnold <iamseawolf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all --
>
> I'll try to come tonight but it'll probably a bit later on. My
> dissertation has decided to blow up in my face, in the closing stages.

That's what you get for making a bomb for your dissertation Ben ;) Best not
joke about that actually or the SWAT team will be round.

I'll be there for the meeting and I'll be sure to Tweet and Dent any
locations or changes of plan. If anybody is stuck and can't find us they can
ring me on 07779165528.

See you later,