[Liverpool] Offices/desks in Liverpool

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:18:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been intermittently looking for an office in Liverpool, and yesterday
noticed one right near me in the lovely Lark Lane (Liverpool South, by
Sefton Park).
It's rather too expensive for me (£475 pcm + rates/bills) but given that in
town the places I've seen are a hotdesk in a rabbit warren for £200+ it's
rather nice,
with nice view onto the Lane, a mezzanine floor, and space for 2-4 people.

Sharing with just one person would make it quite a luxurious space.  3-4
would still be comfortable, and a bit cheaper.

So...

  * anyone interested in possibly sharing an office in Lark Lane ?
  * any other suggestions (ideally L17/south, or Centre) for a shared or
small office ?

Cheers,

Hakim (osfameron)