[Liverpool] Offices/desks in Liverpool

Stephen Watkin ste at enzy.me.uk
Wed Apr 14 14:43:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been considering it - I do a lot of work from home but sometimes
staying motivated is a bit of a challenge. I wanted to try a "hot desk"
somewhere just to see if having people walking past and looking over my
shoulder would help. There was a big sign on the front of The Plaza on
Old Hall Street advertising 'a desk for a month in an hour' (or words to
that effect) for about £100/mo, which I really wanted to try - but of
course when I called them up, the offer had expired.

I'd be interested if we could get the price down to about £200/pcm.
Anywhere between Halewood and town would do nicely for me.

Ste