[Liverpool] OggCamp 10 - 1st/2nd May 2010

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Jan 12 14:03:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 01:06:46PM +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:
> I want LivLUG
> to have a strong presence there. It's only round the corner from our usual
> meeting space at LSC. I'll be getting them involved as well with a book
> stall and other things perhaps. So much to plan and do yet but it's gonna be
> a weekend of Free Culture, Free Software and fun like you've never seen
> before. Let's put Liverpool firmly on the Free Software map!

I think having a LivLUG stall there would be great, me and Jo have already
offered our souls to the OggCamp crew, so would anyone else be interested
setting it up?

> I'll bore you all with talk of this at the next LUG meet, so you've been
> warned. Get this weekend booked in those diaries as Andrew said. Keep an eye
> on http://oggcamp.org for more announcements and follow us on
> Twitter/Identi.ca the name's @oggcamp

I'll put down a note that you'll be pimping OggCamp after next month's talk
or at a social night coming "soon" :).

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/