[Liverpool] Fwd: [Chester LUG] The networking course, again

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:34:03 UTC 2010

Forwarding the message below by request. Stuart is trying to arrange a
networking course pretty close by. Following the problem of short notice
last time he's asking for people to register their interest in advance.
Dates will be worked out later. Email: stuart.james.burns at gmail.com

Looks like a pretty good opportunity to spend a day learning about
networking, routers etc and should be quite cheap compared to similar
courses.

Cheers,

Dan