[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 3rd Feb 2010

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Mar 2 14:59:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Its that time of the month again, This month we've not got any talks
organised so we will skip the part where we meet up in the LSC and head
straight to the pub for a social night.

The pub of choice seems to be The Welkin[1], so lets meet up there in our
usual upstairs location at about 7pm. If you've not been before just look
out for the geeky looking lot with EeePCs and android phones, if your really
stuck give one of the contacts[2] a call.

[1] http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-welkin
[2] http://livlug.org.uk/meetings:contacts

--
Andrew Williams