[Liverpool] April Meeting

Joanne Roberts jo at thatgirl.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 21:48:22 UTC 2010

In an effort to be as big a pain in the arse as is humanly possible, the
rail unions appear to have decided to strike between the 6th and 9th of
April. There's no concrete details as yet on what services will run etc, but
Liv Lug falls on the 7th April. Given that the majority of people commute to
Liv Lug it may be cancelled. Or at least have a small turn out.

Seeming as I just saw the dates (and had to inform t'other half who is
currently far too engrossed in Eve to notice anything at the moment), I
figured I'd throw it out there as a "gee thanks network rail, scupper my
plans why dont cha" and see what people wanted to do about the lug of liv
for April :-)