[Liverpool] April Meeting

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:26:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Joanne Roberts <jo at thatgirl.co.uk> wrote:

> In an effort to be as big a pain in the arse as is humanly possible, the
> rail unions appear to have decided to strike between the 6th and 9th of
> April. There's no concrete details as yet on what services will run etc, but
> Liv Lug falls on the 7th April. Given that the majority of people commute to
> Liv Lug it may be cancelled. Or at least have a small turn out.
>
> Seeming as I just saw the dates (and had to inform t'other half who is
> currently far too engrossed in Eve to notice anything at the moment), I
> figured I'd throw it out there as a "gee thanks network rail, scupper my
> plans why dont cha" and see what people wanted to do about the lug of liv
> for April :-)

I'll be driving over as usual so I had planned to turn up. Not much point if
nobody else goes though. Anyone else still planning to go? This is the last
LivLUG before OggCamp <http://oggcamp.org> and I wanted to talk about having
a LivLUG table at the event. See what ideas people had for getting involved.
You can post ideas for talks, activities etc here - ideas.oggcamp.org

Let me know if anyone is still going next week, cheers