[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th May 2010

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed May 5 09:17:23 UTC 2010

Very late notice I know, but with Oggcamp and work i've not had much free
time over the break.

Anyway, Simon has offered to give a quick talk on his Sudoku solver and I'm
sure we'll have some banter about Oggcamp and the upcoming election.

As a side note i'll be bringing GPG details for more key signings so please
bring your details along.

We will be meeting in the Liverpool Social Centre[1] at 96 Bold Street as
per usual. I will hopefully be getting to the centre around 7pm but I may be
a tad later due to work commitments.

To get access to the centre, ring the white doorbell on the left of the
door, it should be labled Basement, LSC or Next to Nowhere. If noone answers
then just hang around until someone else arrives.

Later on we'll move onto a local pub, our usual haunt is The Weklin[2] and
we're usually on the first floor.

[1] http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/
[2] http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-welkin

--