[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th May 2010

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:51:00 UTC 2010

Really sorry I can't make this one guys. It'll be the first meeting I've
missed in a while but I'm wiped out after 3 days work and little sleep at
OggCamp. Andy and Jo know about that well enough, you both worked hard too!
As did Dave Watson and others. It was great see other LivLUG members
attending the event and I think we proved what a great city this is to hold
and event. I hope you all had a good time.

There's going to be all kinds of video and audio from the event appearing in
the the coming weeks. Stay tuned for that. I'll see you all very soon I
hope. Take care :)

Dan

p.s - Sorry to miss Simon's talk I hope it goes well.