[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th May 2010

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:31:34 UTC 2010

All --

I too must apologise for my absence this evening, citing general
tiredness, OggCamp-related knackery and deleting a few of months work.
That and it's cold, wet and I dislike MerseyFail at the best of times.

Hope the talk is good, disappointed to be missing it. Quite like to
see the logic and other such geekery that goes on in that kinda stuff.

Now, to the somehow-never-quite-as-good-as-one-wants-them-to-be back-
ups!

Cheers,
Ben

--