[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th May 2010

Simon Johnson simon.johnson at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:59:34 UTC 2010

On 5 May 2010 13:50, Dan Lynch <biglynchy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Really sorry I can't make this one guys. It'll be the first meeting I've
> missed in a while but I'm wiped out after 3 days work and little sleep at
> OggCamp. Andy and Jo know about that well enough, you both worked hard too!
> As did Dave Watson and others. It was great see other LivLUG members
> attending the event and I think we proved what a great city this is to hold
> and event. I hope you all had a good time.
>
> There's going to be all kinds of video and audio from the event appearing
> in the the coming weeks. Stay tuned for that. I'll see you all very soon I
> hope. Take care :)
>
> Dan

I'm so disappointed. You've let your friends down, you've me down... but
most of all.. *most of all*... you've let *yourself** *down.

Honestly, three days without sleep and you're not coming to LivLUG?

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Simon

ps. Joking, of course, I might see you at this party tomorrow, or I might
not.. See you next month if not!