[Liverpool] June talk

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun May 9 11:24:11 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

Just testing the waters here. I'm about to (try and) build a cctv system
to be installed on buses at a client of mine - based on Linux. Don't
know if there is any interest on the list - but if there is no other
presentation at the June meet - I would offer to talk about this. I am
only at the phase of choosing components and designing the general
layout - so it would be a talk about something that doesn't exist yet
:-) . If anybody else is interested in Linux and cctv, or maybe
bird/nest watching using Linux and webcams - there might be some areas
of technical overlap.

Let me know what you think,

Sebastian