[Liverpool] June talk

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:08:59 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Sebastian Arcus <shop at open-t.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Just testing the waters here. I'm about to (try and) build a cctv system
> to be installed on buses at a client of mine - based on Linux. Don't
> know if there is any interest on the list - but if there is no other
> presentation at the June meet - I would offer to talk about this. I am
> only at the phase of choosing components and designing the general
> layout - so it would be a talk about something that doesn't exist yet
> :-) . If anybody else is interested in Linux and cctv, or maybe
> bird/nest watching using Linux and webcams - there might be some areas
> of technical overlap.
>
> Let me know what you think,
>
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

It sounds like it could be a really interesting talk. I'm not sure what Andy
(Nik_Doof) has planned for June but it would be good to hear about this
project at some point in the future, even if we can't fit it in next month.
I'm sure some other LUG members would be interested too.

See ya,