No subject

Sat Oct 2 15:15:04 UTC 2010

OS. You need some kind of boot-loader installed or you need a JTAG
programmer. It would be possible to develop a universal boot loader but
I don't see this happening any time soon. It would need some kind of
standard bootloader/bios on all ARM Devices.

If you are interested in seeing how to install Linux on a ARM processor I
would check out the http://beagleboard.org/ project.