[Liverpool] Linux on ARM

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 12:59:03 UTC 2010

On 10/08/2010 11:41 AM, Jérôme Fuselier wrote:
>   Very close to the beaglboard but with real controls there's the
> Pandora handheld that runs Linux on a ARM processor.
>
> http://openpandora.org/

I've seen some articles about Pandora a while ago. I guess Pandora is
technically a lot closer to what I'm thinking. I was thinking, however,
about something with a larger screen - a bit more useful as a general
computing device. I do hope, though, that their idea takes off big, and
the world of ARM bootloaders becomes a bit more standardised - to allow
easier change of operating systems on ARM
devices/handhelds/pads/smartbooks etc.

Sebastian