[Liverpool] Linux on ARM

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:07:44 UTC 2010

oh Nokia aren't confused about where they're going with the N900 - it was a
proof of concept that they basically decided to release to the public and
swiftly drop support for.

Everyone who has attended the LUG for a while now probably know my qualms
with the N900. That being said, as Dan quite rightly puts it, the N900 would
fit the scope of what you're looking for. You can even get a bootloader for
it and have multiple OSes installed.