[Liverpool] Ping

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:26:19 UTC 2010

Hi Liam,

You just missed the big idealogical discussion of Free Software ;) We're
very much active yes, just the mailing let has been quiet the last week or
two. We have regular monthly meets in town with a good social atmosphere.

It's the first Wednesday of every month at 7pm. Usually at the Liverpool
Social Centre which you can find under the News From Nowhere bookshop in
Bold St. Details can be found at - livlug.org.uk

Come down and see us, all our welcome. Hope you enjoy the move to Liverpool
as well.

See ya,

Dan