[Liverpool] Ping

Liam Craddock craddster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:11:14 UTC 2010

>You just missed the big idealogical discussion of Free Software;)  We're
>very much active yes, just the mailing let has been quiet the last week or
>two. We have regular monthly meets in town with a good social atmosphere.

Ecellent! I'm part of the Coventry LUG which is great, I'm still relatively new to Linux so learn a lot from them.
<troll>  Surely free software is of much lower quality as there is nobody paid to develop it?</troll>

>Will you be making it to the October meet?

Unfortunately not, I won't be moving up till late October, so will
hopefully make the November meet.

- Liam -