[Liverpool] Meetings, announcements, social centre, etc.

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Apr 27 10:26:52 UTC 2011

I'm useless at writing the announcement emails for the events I already
organise, so don't think it wise to offer to write any more :-)

However, I'm happy to forward on any announcement that arrives on this
list to some of the others I'm on - the NW Digital Communities
announcements [1] list is the one that I mentioned during the last
meeting, but there's also GeekUp [2] and given that I spam^h post the
Maker Night announcements to LivLUG I don't see why the LivLUG
announcements shouldn't go to the DoES Liverpool list [3] too :-)

Cheers,

Adrian.

[1] <https://groups.google.com/group/nwdc-announcements?hl=en>
[2] <https://groups.google.com/group/geekup?hl=en>