[Liverpool] Talk for meeting next week

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Aug 31 14:05:23 UTC 2011

Ubuntu solves the "how do I quit emacs" problem by just not installing
it in the first place ;-)

adrian at stratos:~$ emacs
The program 'emacs' can be found in the following packages:
  * emacs23
  * emacs23-nox
  * e3
  * emacs-snapshot
  * emacs-snapshot-nox
  * emacs23-lucid
  * jove
Try: sudo apt-get install <selected package>

Cheers,

Adrian