[Liverpool] Ubuntu sound prob

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 11:49:39 UTC 2011

Do I remember correctly that people were complaining that Pulseaudio
configuration under previous versions of Ubuntu was really lacking?
Sorry to offer such as standard 'Windowze' advice - but I would have
thought that installing first the latest (10.10) Ubuntu would be a good
idea. Let us know if it still doesn't work after the upgrade and will
take the troubleshooting further. A clean install (not in-place upgrade)
would be preferable - to make sure no current configuration files get
left behind.

Sebastian