[Liverpool] Wireless access points?

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Feb 19 20:33:04 UTC 2011

Hi Stephen,

I've had no problem with Netgear access points.  I've used the freebie
things that I got with Virgin Media, both the old stand-alone model¹ and
the newer modem-and-access-point "Media Hub"².

Really though, it sounds like you're at the point where you want to put
together an ALIX box.  There's a company called LinITX that sells ALIX
boards and enclosures in the UK:

  http://linitx.com/viewcategory.php?catid=176&pp=176

Hope that helps,

Bob