[Liverpool] Wireless access points?

Stephen Watkin ste at enzy.me.uk
Sat Feb 19 21:09:22 UTC 2011

Hi Bob,

Cheers for that. I never even knew that ITX stuff existed! It'd be nice
to have a play when I have a couple of quid to spare.

What I'll probably end up doing is getting something I can put OpenWRT
on. I've just recently put it on a Linksys wrt54gl that was acting up
and it's been running smooth since, so I might just get one of those.

Ste