[Liverpool] Notes from housekeeping meeting

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Fri Jul 8 08:06:42 UTC 2011

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 08:34:35 +0100, Adrian McEwen wrote:

> I'm useless at writing the announcement emails, but I'm still happy to
> forward them to the nwdc-announce [1] and DoES Liverpool [2] mailing
> lists.  I can forward it to GeekUp [3] too, but Bob has been doing that
> of late.  So you wouldn't need to be on those lists.

It would be easier to set up a mail forwarder to do this. Mail the
announcement to one address and it goes everywhere it needs to.

Can posterous do this, or can announcements be sent there by mail? A
single place to send all announcements would avoid any being missed out,
or duplicates being sent.

--
Neil Bothwick

If Yoda so strong in force is, why words in right order he cannot put?