[Liverpool] Notes from housekeeping meeting

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:47:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil at stfw.net> wrote:

> <snip>
>

> I've just had a look at posterous, the name livlug has been taken so
> either Dan's been busy or there's an imposter somewhere.
>
> Neil Bothwick

Yeah I registered it as soon as I got home from the meeting the other night.
One of the nice things about Posterous is that it can be fed via email. It
won't mail out to lists but then it would need to be subbed to them anyway
so I don't know how that would work.

Check out - http://livlug.posterous.com

There's not much to see there yet but if anyone is interested in being added
as an admin just ping me, you need a Posterous account but it's free to sign
up. We can add the Posterous email address to our list of outgoings and
we'll then know that Twitter / Identi.ca / Facebook and all the places the
cool kids hang out are fed. It also generates the RSS for us and a bit of a
blog people can look at if they wish.

Web 2.0 here we come!!! What do you mean 2.5 is already out of date? ;)

Dan

P.S - Doof can you send me the Twitter / Identi.ca details please and I'll
add them to Posterous? Is there a Facebook page for us already? We could get
*facebook.com/livlug* if we have more than 25 members. Might be worth it.
I'm happy to set it up and start pushing the online promotion. I've got Max
Clifford on the other line... "livlug ate my hamster" is our new slogan BTW.