[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Wednesday maker night

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Jul 11 22:58:52 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DoES Liverpool] Wednesday maker night
Date: 	Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Ross Jones <rossdjones at gmail.com>
To: 	DoES Liverpool <does-liverpool at googlegroups.com>

Evening all,

I thought I should send out an email to remind people that the DoES
Liverpool Maker night is this Wednesday (the 13th).

As usual it is taking place at Liverpool Art and Design Academy
( which Google Maps is still showing as a building site but does
actually exist ).  There are more details at http://makernight.co.uk/when-where/
but the gist is that we meet at 6.30 for a 7.00 start and then we
normally finish around 9 and retire to a local hostelry for
refreshments.

This month we won't be in the workshop as it is being re-arranged, but
the laser cutter will be available for use as will the now completed
3d printer - any interesting STL models considered for printing :)

All welcome regardless of knowledge or experience of electronics,
digital fabrication etc - learning is part of the fun.

Hope to see you there.

Ross ( @rossjones )
DoES Liverpool ( @doesliverpool )