[Liverpool] LUG Crawl

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Tue Jul 19 10:51:35 UTC 2011

Hello all,

At the housekeeping meeting, it was decided that we would investigate
venues for a regular, monthly Saturday meeting.  (After the absurdities
with management at The Welkin, it seems we need a better venue for the
regular post-talk Wednesday drinks as well.)

So, to get things into gear, is anybody up for a pub crawl this
Saturday, the 24th?  Is that too short notice?  Would the 30th be
better, or next month?

Does anybody have any suggestions for venues to investigate?  I have a
few that come to mind: The Ship and Mitre, The Crown Hotel and The Head
of Steam (only because I haven't been there before).

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }