[Liverpool] LUG Crawl

Stephen Watkin ste at enzy.me.uk
Tue Jul 19 13:16:55 UTC 2011

I can make any of those dates.

We could certainly start at the Ship and Mitre and work our way up Dale
St. and then toward the centre of town.

I think the best bet for replacing the Welkin would be to start at the
Social Centre and work our way outward - even if we do find the perfect
Saturday venue on Dale Street, it's a bit of a hike from Bold St. We
might have to form another exploratory fact-finding sub-committee for
that one!

Ste