[Liverpool] ZTE Racer

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sun Jul 24 12:12:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 08:14 +0100, Andrew Bates wrote:

> Thanks very much for the recommendation on this Sebastian, now my
> entire family are using Android

Yes, thanks Sebastian.  I looked at this phone.  I doesn't run SHR at
present but I'm sure it would be possible to get it on there without too
much difficulty.  It's got a Qualcomm MSM7227 modem and apparently the
MSM7xxx series is common and supported.

There are two problems that kept me away from it.  Firstly, it would
almost certainly require proprietary drivers for most of the hardware.
Secondly, it has no qwerty keyboard.  Due to my unemployment, £50 is
currently a lot of money.  I can't really justify spending that on a
phone unless it ticks all the boxes.  Alas.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }