[Liverpool] Silent PCs

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 21:21:40 UTC 2011

Since this has become something of audio discussion group now (just my topic
hehe). What cards are you using there Bob? I have an RME Hammerfall 9652 PCI
card which is supported by ALSA. It's a nice card but I bought both it and
my Soundcraft digital mixer off eBay years ago and I've never gotten them
working quite right together over ADAT links. I suspect a mains problem with
the mixer causing noise. Anyway, this is beside the point.

Curious to know if you use RME cards as well?

Cheers,