[Liverpool] Silent PCs

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:16:22 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh> wrote:

> RME actually provided documentation for Paul Davis (Ardour and JACK
> developer) to write the ALSA drivers.  They are cool :-)

Oh yeah, they are a pretty cool company. They helped the ALSA developers a
lot by providing hardware and so on.

Thanks for the info. Very nice looking set up you have there, even if it's
not actually "set up" at the moment hehe :)

I'm sure I'll sort the Hammerfall problem. To be honest I haven't had a
proper crack at setting up the studio since moving. Not for music anyway.
Can't wait to get into that.

I'll stop the extended audio talk now and get back to Linux sparing the rest
of the list. Quick somebody mention the kernel or something!

See ya,