[Liverpool] Silent PCs

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 08:25:12 UTC 2011

I'm not really into audio (like I needed to state that by now :-) ) -
but I found all this chatter really interesting. I always like to know
what tech stuff are others up to. And thanks for the explanations.

About '98 (where the story with the 486 comes in) I was working in a
radio. However, it was the news department, and we were only doing
basing editing of voice clips. Hence my complete lack of knowledge about
advanced music creation stuff.

I figured, by now, I owe it to you all. In exchange for putting up with
my GPS dongle, Asterisk, cctv webcams ramblings, the least I can do is
to put up with your audio diversion :D Paying my dues, and all that.

Anyway, it's been interesting.

Sebastian