[Liverpool] Maemo - back from the ashes?

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:18:49 UTC 2011

Very strange after their recent declaration that it was Windows Mobile all
the way. I might try out the N9 as I liked Maemo a lot. I can't see it
tempting me away from Android now though. That ship has sailed. Let's not
forget that Nokia launched the N900 and we all got excited but then dumped
it a month later in a hissy fit. I don't know if I'd ever trust them again.

Positive news for Meego fans though. Maybe it's not dead. I hope this isn't
a one off release!

Thanks for the info,

Dan