[Liverpool] Android SIM card question

Vladimir vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:50:53 UTC 2011

Thanks for the link. It seems a bit dodgy, to be honest, but anyway. Got
hold of some Danish SIM card from my neighbour.
Does anyone know what should the phone say if it is SIM locked? This one
says No Service. Which is not really giving much info as it could be no
service because i'm not in Denmark.

Regards,

Vladimir
http://frodio.com