[Liverpool] Meego - on non-mobile devices

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 14:18:21 UTC 2011

I promise this is not a post about The Other (TM) OS.

Now that we were all debating Meego in relation to the new Nokia N9, I
don't know if you've noticed that Asus as announced the X101 netbook -
which will be powered by the new, slower Atom N435 (1.3GHz, single
core). However, it will be running Meego. There is also a version
(X101H) with That(TM) operating system - although my guess would be that
a single core, 1.3GHz Atom will struggle to run the Registry Endowed
(TM) OS.

There you go, your opportunity to buy into Meego, without having to rely
on Nokia!

Sebastian