[Liverpool] Meego - on non-mobile devices

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 15:20:29 UTC 2011

 From my point of view the best bit about this news is that, coming with
Meego, it will not "benefit" from the Compulsory Antipiracy Monopolistic
OS (TM) tax - which will make it even cheaper and avoids wasting money
on a software license which otherwise can't be avoided (without going to
extra trouble). Of course, if I get one, the first thing that happens to
it is the latest Slackware install ;-)

But that's just me.