[Liverpool] Cisco Phones and other stuff.

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 17:42:45 UTC 2011

If nobody else wants them - I can make good use of the phones and the
cable. I install Asterisk at clients from time to time and I do cabling
for some clients as well.

However, that's only if nobody else wants them - as I don't desperately
need them. It just breaks my heart to see stray computer equipment put
down. A sip phone is not just for Christmas, you know :D

Sebastian