[Liverpool] Asterisk

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:10:29 UTC 2011

I think Dave Watson is the list admin so he should see this. I had a message
bounce when I announced the meet last week, too many recipients. It's much
better than spam though :)

It was a great presentation btw, I enjoyed it a lot. I know a bit about
Asterisk but had missed some of the background and history. I also don't
know much about analog phone networks so that was interesting.

Dan