[Liverpool] Asterisk

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Sat May 7 12:39:24 UTC 2011

The other option to posting it to the list would be to stick it up on
Slideshare [1] and then post the link to the list.  That's what I tend
to do with my talks [2].

And thanks for the talk - it was good to find out more about Asterisk
and I thought it was good the way you linked it back to some real world
experience of what works and what's useful.

[1] <http://www.slideshare.net/>
[2] <http://www.slideshare.net/amcewen>

Cheers,

Adrian.