[Liverpool] Wednesday

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:47:19 UTC 2011

I suggested going somewhere else just because it's a bit of a walk from LSC
to the Welkin and I can't believe it's the nearest decent pub. I don't have
a problem with the place at all.

I won't be along till later anyway, probably about 9pm, so my vote doesn't
really count. It seems The Welkin is favourite with most people :)

Dan