[Liverpool] Would you like to sponsor Barcamp Blackpool?

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:22:58 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Barcamp Blackpool, now in it's third year, is looking for sponsors.

Barcamp Blackpool started in 2009 with 40 attendees, in 2010 we had 120
attendees, and this year we have 150 attendees who have signed up, with many
others waiting for any spare tickets.

This event is extremely popular, and has a strong presence, pre, during and
post event on the web.

Do you know any tech businesses that want to get their name in front of 150
developers, designers, consultants and enthusiasts?

Please pass this email on to them, and ask them to take a look at our
website

http://barcampblackpool.com/?page_id=8

Thanks
Les Pounder