[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG meeting with Bob Ham on GNU Emacs - Wednesday 7th September 2011

Simon Johnson simon.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:36:51 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'd like to thank Bob for his talk! I'm sure we're all agreed that we should
at least try Emacs.

There were a few new faces last night too, I hope that we see them again at
a future talk.

And for those who are vaguely interested, I *did* manage to get home without
running out of Petrol.

Cheers,

Simon