[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG meeting with Bob Ham on GNU Emacs - Wednesday 7th September 2011

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Sep 8 11:13:58 UTC 2011

Yeah I definitely agree. Very interesting talk and I hadn't realised the
full history of Emacs. Good stuff.

It was a great night and a very good turnout. Maybe the Announce-O-Matic
7000 is helping. If you came along for the first time I hope you enjoyed it
and will come back in future.

At this rate it might be worth booking a table somewhere like LEAF. It's
easy with 10 people but I'm never sure how many will actually turn up on the
night.

See you all again soon,

Dan

P.S - I'm writing this in Emacs.... nah I'm not really, but I am going to
try it properly after Bob's talk :)