[Liverpool] How LibreOffice Writer Tops MS Word

Chambers, Simon S.J.Chambers at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 21:39:36 UTC 2012

I've had a look, and it appears that the file was truncated mid-write,
it's missing the end header, and an indeterminent proportion of the
contents, there is one image in the file, which has appears to be a map
of liverpool, and which comprises nearly all of the what is available in
document, but has also been truncated within the file itself. Apart from
a couple of  I can't find any text remaining in the file either.

Unfortunately this is beyond my ability to recover.

Sorry :S