[Liverpool] How LibreOffice Writer Tops MS Word

Daniel Hartley D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 20:56:37 UTC 2012

It wont following the suggestions you gave unfortunately. However, there
is data in the file. Being cheeky and using my unknowledgeable status to
try to authorise it, I've attached the renamed file and the original in
the hope some sympathetic individual might be able to help me out. Been
working on this thing for months.... Thanks so much if you do give it a
go. I promise to buy a round when I do come to a meeting.

Regards,

Daniel.