[Liverpool] Diaspora

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Fri Apr 20 19:33:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 20:05 +0100, David Nelson wrote:
> I can't think of any reason they can't start doing this today, but if they did
> it would greatly expand the number of available pods.

You're right, there's no reason the project can't change.  However,
making it happen would be non-trivial.  Most significantly, it would
require convincing the developers that this is the right thing to do.
It would require time and effort.  If you're willing to put that effort
in, perhaps you could bring it up on their mailing list?

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>
Diaspora: rah at pod.settrans.net

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }