[Liverpool] Diaspora

David Nelson dave at dnel.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 19:05:32 UTC 2012

I can't think of any reason they can't start doing this today, but if they did
it would greatly expand the number of available pods. I like Diaspora and I
run web, email and XMPP servers, I would probably run a Pod too if I could be
bothered with the additional overhead of testing they're expecting me to do,
but frankly I'm not motivated enough. They really need to reach out to server
admins and get the services online. Then do the same for client developers and
half the battle is won. I'd be very happy to see this happen soon.