[Liverpool] Departure

Tony Burrows tony at tonyburrows.com
Fri Aug 24 22:07:32 UTC 2012

What can I add to everything that has been said?  Thanks Bob for all your
efforts, much appreciated.  But again, like several others I continue to
use the occasional bit of proprietary software when it meets requirements
better and I can envision the odd situation where I would be interested in
a talk on something proprietary running on Linux which works better than
the matching free software.  But most important to me is the Linux aspect,
although topics like Django have inspired me too.

I do think Simon is right.  We have the topic for the next meeting - where
do we go from here?

Tony