[Liverpool] LIVLUG Christmas Meal - Weds Dec 12th @ 7pm - Red Hot Buffet

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Dec 10 15:57:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

It's getting worryingly close to Christmas isn't it? In keeping with
tradition we're having a LivLUG Christmas meal and this year it's at the Red
Hot Buffet <http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/redhot_liverpool.html> in
Liverpool One. It's £14.99 per head for the all you can eat, that's the
slightly inflated Christmas price. We'll also probably head to a nearby pub
for drinks afterwards. All are welcome. I've booked a table for 12 so
there's room.

Here's the people who booked: Sebastian, Neil, Will, Andy & Jo, Ste Watkin,
Liam, Sujita and Ben Jones. If you think you should be on the list and I've
missed you off then just shout. You're welcome to turn up and join us too
as I said. The table is booked from 7pm (Weds 12th) in my name Dan Lynch,
so ask for that.

We'll resume our normal meetings in 2013, after the holiday madness
subsides. If you can't make it along then I hope you have a lovely penguin
filled Christmas (and maybe a GNU or two, before I get flamed).

See you Wednesday :)